Thursday 24 March 2011

Spring is here!

I wish!
Just randomly looked outside while doing my dishes and the sight was a bit shocking:
A tiny snowstorm.
I know I'm speaking for everyone here in North Norway when I say: Fuck you winter!!!
I'm not a huge fan of summer, but i mean come on, there's gotta be a middleroad between a snowstorm and a heatwave.
All I want is for the snow and ice to disappear.
I want to wear my converse again.
We're in the end of march so this weather is insane.

I'm one of those people that gets VERY affected by the weather.
If the weather is shitty, I will be in either a bad mood or I'll be a bit depressed.
It's odd how it works, but I guess a lot of people suffer from winter depression.
I don't have that problem, but I can totally understand it.

Anywhooooo:

I think I have to vacuumclean.
I have like catsand all over the floor, which is rather disgusting.
Have a good thursday evening.

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment