Sunday 6 March 2011

Random makeup look

I was playing around with some makeup, purely out of boredom.
I'm not a makeup artist and not even close to being good enough to consider having that as a profession.
But I must admit I was pleased with what I came up with.
 


I used BarryM's dazzledust in number 88, which is a gorgeous dark purple coloured eyeshadow with loads of shimmer and Maybellines gel eyeliner on the eyes.

Was thinking about making a tutorial, but I wouldn't feel comfortable having a camera 5 cm away from my face.
So I guess I can put up blogs posts like this every once in a while.

Anyways:
I really to clean my skin, so I think I'm gonna head to the bathroom and put on a sexy green facial mask and take a bath.

Hope you had a great weekend and are ready for the upcoming week.

xx

- Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Really like the eyes - especially that little flick at the edges. Looks good on you! x

    ReplyDelete