Friday 18 March 2011

Healthy lunch?

So I have decided to eat more healthy.
Yeah I know, I've said it a million times before, but I am really dedicated this time.
I've had periods where I eat very healthy and I feel so much better.
I'm in a better mood, have more energy and I work out more.
I have been kind of lazy with the workout part lately, but I try to keep up.

Anyways:

When I came home from work today it was around lunchtime and I didnt really feel like making dinner, so I ended up with this instead:
 It kind of looks like sperm.
I'm serious!
xD

After it was finished, I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture, but to make it taste better, I took a spoon of strawberryjam on top of it.
Yummy!

It's friday night now and what do you think I'm going to do?

Go to bead early!
I would fail at being a badass rockstar xD
And I know I say that sleep is overrated when I'm unemployed, but when I work and get up at 5 am every morning, I wouldn't imagine myself saying such rubbish.

Have a good friday night wherever you are <3

xx

-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. What kind of funky sperm have you been hanging around?

    ReplyDelete