Thursday 31 March 2011

Oh happy day!

Today has been insanely slow and it was especially slow at work.
Wasn't really anything to do and I was literally sitting on my ass for 65% of the time.
I hate days like that.
One of the reasons the time passed by so slowly is probably because I got a letter in the mail from Yves Rocher saying that my package has arrived.
So I was excited when I went to pick up my box of goodies.

I got the duo eyeshadows (to the right) as a free gift, but I bought the other one.
Gorgeous brown shades.
I've been looking for eyeshadows in smaller containers, because I'm so sick of the clunky packaging from Too Faced Naked Eye.
It's a huge box and takes up a lot of space in my makeupcase.
I do love the colours, though.

The last few things I got from Yves Rocher:

Makeup remover, black nailpolish, mascara and those things that separates your toes so it's easier to paint them ^_^

I was so happy with it all and so glad that I could throw away some of my old eyeshadows.
They say you can have one eyeshadow for up to 3 years, but the ones I had was a bit crap and the packaging was horrible.
As you know, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging.
(Explains my ex gf)
LOL!

Anyways:
I'm off to bed to catch some sleep.
Can't wait for the weekend :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment