Tuesday 8 March 2011

Hospital Crap

So I'm sitting here waiting for mum to get sent home from the hospital.
Not gonna say what she's there for, but she had to go through a surgery this afternoon and she's now recovering.
Just talked to her on the phone and she sounded a bit under the weather, so it looks like she might spend the night there, even though that wasn't the plan.
I would have stayed at the hospital with her, but I have work early in the morning, so I just told her to call and wake me up if she gets back home tonight.
It seems like the surgery went well and that's good, but I know all about the long recovery process that comes along with any operation.

I really don't think I'll be able to stay up much longer waiting for her.
Looking at the time and its just 5 pm.
My sleeping pattern is messed up and I haven't even done anything to mess it up.
Weird!

I think I'm gonna make myself some dinner and then watch Nana online.

Keep your fingers crossed for mum <3

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment