Saturday 26 March 2011

HELP!!!

So I am, by the looks of it, snowed in.
Not only did I wake up at 5:30 am, but when I looked out the window this is what caught my eye.
Madness!
It's been snowing for days and we've had quite a few snowstorms this week.
I am sick of all the snow and I'm so ready for summer.
Then I can wear my converse, dresses, heels and sandals.
And yes, I'm aware that I said dresses.
I've rediscovered my love for dresses and I'm so excited for this summer.

I didn't post a blog yesterday because I was busy cleaning my grandparents apartment, followed by some groceryshopping and then I kind of got stuck in front of the tv playing Tomb Raider Legend on xbox.
All in all it was a good day.

Also, if you're wondering, I did get my new laptop working and I love it.
So lightweight and so cute.
It's weird having a PC that doesn't use 5 minutes loading a page.

Here's what I'm having for breakfast.



















Very random, I know!
Anyways, I better be off blowdrying my hair.
Still sitting here with a towel on my head.
Not an very attractive look for me.
Happy saturday people :)

xx

- Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment